Jacob slept really good last night and woke up feeling much better this morning. I took this picture of Jacob this morning to show you all that he is smiling again. His voice is coming back too. He still sounds very hoarse, but at least he can talk. He couldn't talk at all yesterday. Poor little guy has had it rough for the past couple of days. Keith and Benjamin are going to church this morning, but Jacob and I are going to stay home so Jacob can have more rest time and some extra TLC from Mommy. I think it's the TLC that has got Jacob feeling much better. :)
As for Benjamin.........I think he has actually enjoyed Jacob not having a voice the past couple of days because he didn't have Jacob talking over him or telling him what to do. He didn't have to verbally compete for Mommy and Daddy's attention the past few days. LOL! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for Jacob. We are so glad to see him back to his old self and on the mend. Until next time...............................










2 comments:
I am so glad that Jacob is feeling better... it was great to actually talk to him this morning! I love you guys very much!
So happy to hear that Jacob is feeling better!! Hopefully, he and Madelyn can get together for another playdate soon!!
Post a Comment