Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh Mercy!


Benjamin said the funniest thing tonight as Keith and I were dressing him for bed. Keep in mind Benji has been pretty hyper this evening...so..... after Benji's bath tonight, Keith put lotion on him and then we were trying to get him to lay down so I could put his diaper on him, but Benji kept jumping on the bed and ignoring our requests. Keith finally said in a very stern voice..."Benjamin.....lay down!!" and Benji just grinned at his daddy and said very slowly and very drawn out..... "Oh Mercy". It was the funniest thing! Keith and I couldn't help but laugh right then and there. Kids say the darndest things for sure. Needless to say, Benjamin is a little stinker. He amazes us everyday with things he is learning and saying and doing. He is a quick learner and he is very sneaky.

2 comments:

BOBBI-JO said...

THAT WAS GREAT! I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
GOD BLESS

Amanda said...

Cute!Your slideshow looks great, too!