
Here we are making cinnamon rolls from scratch. The recipe was in a Family Fun magazine I recently received in the mail. I thought it sounded pretty good and thought it would be something fun we could do together. The boys loved helping me! They loved helping beat the egg and pouring the ingredients into the mixing bowl and stirring it all up. The best part was playing in the flour and kneading the dough. We were kneading the dough in this picture. Benji was pretty clean in this pic. By the time we finished, his clothes were almost completely white! It was so fun! My kids have been sick for the most part of January and I was just so happy that they both were finally feeling better and I thought we all deserved a little fun. Of course, I had to clean it all up, but it was sure worth it. And to top it all off.............the cinnamon rolls were wonderful!!
1 comment:
Mi-Mi says:
Cinnamon Rolls were hmmm good!!!
I think they were made with lots of love!!!
Post a Comment