Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gardening with Daddy





We finally put our garden out. The boys love gardening time every year. I have to admit....I do too! It's so exciting. I love having a garden. The boys like to help their daddy plant the seeds and plants. They get really dirty but it's all worth it. They had to take all their clothes off before they were allowed to enter the house that evening....lol! I let them play with the waterhose after gardening and it got most of the dirt off of them though.

The boys helping their daddy reminded me of the song I have playing on my blog right now. I couldn't resist putting it on here. I have loved it since the first day I heard it. Keith is such a good role model for our boys. They want to be just like daddy and that is just fine by me.

By the way: If you are wondering.....Benjamin is wearing a motorcycle helmet while helping daddy in the garden. He refused to take it off while I took his picture.....so I just let him be. He is so silly.

No comments: