

After breakfast this morning, I started to clean up the house. My darling children decided that the family room needed "weedeating" .......so........Jacob got the stick horse and Benjamin got the broom and they went to it (see first picture). They weedeated everything! I wish you could have heard the weedeater sounds they were making. It was adorable. I couldn't resist running to get my camera. They were so serious about the work they were doing too. After Benjamin finished weedeating, he decided he wanted to vacuum. I gave him the vacuum and Jacob followed behind him still weedeating. After Benjamin saw me with the camera, it was over for him and he wanted to take pictures. I let him take a few of the ceiling and floor. He did manage to get my torso in one of the pictures. These are precious times that I will cherish forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment