Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Benjamin!!

Today is Benjamin's 3rd Birthday!!! We had his party this past Saturday. He wanted Kung Fu Panda on his cake and it was really cute. He had such a good time at his party. We just had family over for the party. I get away with "no kid" parties as long as I can. I got away with it with Jacob for 4 years. This past party for him was his 5th and we had to invite kids. Once they figure it out, there is no turning back. LOL! Maybe I have one more year with Benji....or maybe not. He is going to catch on quicker because of big brother.
Happy Birthday baby boy. Mommy and Daddy and Brother love you very much!!!!

2 comments:

Lissy said...

Aunt Lissy loves you too Benji-Cat!! Happy Birthday!

BOBBI-JO said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LATE ! 3 COOL WE LIKE 3 IT IS SO FUN!!