Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Red Sox win again!!

Jacob had his 2nd Baseball game this past Monday and his team won again!! Jacob got a base hit every time he got up to bat. He also stopped a ground ball that was hit to him in left field and threw it in to stop the runner. We were winning by such a landslide that the coaches decided to switch up the positions and Jacob ended up playing short stop. That was funny! He had no clue what to do. He would just watch the balls zooming by him and it looked like he was thinking "what was that?". It was too cute! We all are having such a good time. Of course Benjamin had a good time playing in the rocks behind the bleachers. At one point during the game I said "Keith, do you see Benjamin anywhere?" and Keith started looking around for him and found him at the gate getting ready to go on to the ballfield. I guess he is ready to play too. lol. Everytime we get ready to go to a game he says "Gacob bawgame". Jacob is really loving this baseball stuff and can't wait unti the next game. He loves getting dressed up in his uniform for the games. He thinks he is big stuff (well, he is big stuff :) ) I will be sure to post updates on all the games. Until next time...........................

3 comments:

BOBBI-JO said...

COOL I AM REALLY GETTING TO THIS SPORTS THING TOO WITH MIKENNY!!
SOCCER!!!!!I WILL BE POSTING AGAIN SOON TO!

BOBBI-JO said...

GREAT JOB JACOB!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cindy, you and Keith have such a beautiful family and I really like your blog. Thank you again for Saturday's Game Day. Hope to see you guys soon.