Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Red Sox won again!!


Jacob's baseball team won again Monday night. Way to go Red Sox!! Jacob did a little bit better at batting this time. He got up to bat twice and he struck out once and got a hit the the other time. He was very happy. He was okay with striking out one time. We didn't have any meltdowns after the game. I think he was okay with getting to hit it only once. Some of our other players had a bad batting night too. That's just part of it. It can't always be perfect. We didn't win very big this time. I think the final score was 8-5. We played the Mets and they were a very good team. It's amazing how these small children learn and improve so quickly. I don't think the Mets had all of their players there Monday night, so we better get ready for the next time we play them because they mean business!! I think all of the kids on all of the teams are so sweet. I want them all to do good regardless of what team they are on. I find myself sometimes clapping for kids on the other teams. That's just my heart. Until next time...................Go Red Sox!!

No comments: