Jacob and Benjamin were so excited to go trick or treating last night! It was all I could do to get them to be still for this picture. I left my camera at home after this because they were over getting their picture taken.....so these are the only Halloween night pics I was able to get. Their Mi-Mi and Aunt Lissy went with us! Jacob was a blue Power Ranger and Benjamin was a baby pirate. They gots lots of candy and had tons of fun. Benjamin got tired of trick or treating half way through and just stayed in the van with me. He had a sucker and that's all he needed to be happy.....lol! After we got home Jacob was so tired that he acutally asked to go to bed! These are memories I will treasure forever.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
HALLOWEEN FUN!
Jacob and Benjamin were so excited to go trick or treating last night! It was all I could do to get them to be still for this picture. I left my camera at home after this because they were over getting their picture taken.....so these are the only Halloween night pics I was able to get. Their Mi-Mi and Aunt Lissy went with us! Jacob was a blue Power Ranger and Benjamin was a baby pirate. They gots lots of candy and had tons of fun. Benjamin got tired of trick or treating half way through and just stayed in the van with me. He had a sucker and that's all he needed to be happy.....lol! After we got home Jacob was so tired that he acutally asked to go to bed! These are memories I will treasure forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment