Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Frog!

I opened the blinds in the kitchen this morning while the boys were eating their breakfast. Jacob noticed that the grass looked white and he yelled "Mommy, it snowed!". I politely corrected him and said "No, Jacob, that is called frost".......he rebutted and said "No, Mommy, it's snow!". I once again calmly reiterated, "No Jacob, it's frost". He didn't say anything else and continued to eat his breakfast. Keep in mind that Benjamin is sitting at the breakfast table listening to this small argument between Jacob and I.
A little later, we got in the van to head to preschool and I opened the garage doors to pull out and Jacob once again said "Look Mommy, SNOW!"........before I could correct him once again, Benjamin chimed in and yelled "NO JACOB, IT'S FROG!!!"
I guess Benjamin was tired of hearing me correct Jacob and wanted the whole thing to end once and for all!....little did he know, he also needed correcting..........but I didn't even go there!!! LOL!!!!

No comments: