Monday, November 10, 2008

We Lost

It's sad, but true. The Red Sox lost tonight to the Braves. I think the final score was 17-13. We were missing 3 players tonight and the players we did have seemed to be a little off their game. That's okay though..... it's just a game and what is important is that the kids have fun. I also think it's getting too cold to have games. We were told by our coaches that next week will be our last game.
Jacob played really well tonight. He got up to bat 4 times and hit the ball every time! He scored two runs! He also played catcher tonight and was very proud of that. I think he likes playing that position because he is constantly getting to throw the ball. He doesn't have much of an opportunity to get bored at catcher.
Hopefully I will gave better news next ballgame post, but if not, I can truly say that we have had a blast this fall!!! Go Red Sox!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mi-Mi says "Go Redsox"!

It was a good ballgame...just a "little cold"...brrrrrrr!