Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas!



I finally got our Christmas tree up today. The boys are so excited! They are helping me decorate it. They love all of the decorations I have put up all over the house and outside too. Jacob has a 4 ft. Christmas tree in his room that he is very excited about. We are going to have to get one for Benjamin too. I have been letting them paint little ceramic ornaments and that is what they decorate the tree in Jacob's room with. They have been asking all day when they are going to get presents. This Christmas is going to be really fun for Keith and I because we can watch our two boys enjoy Christmas together. Last year, Benjamin had no clue what was going on. Now, when he sees Santa, he says "Wook Mommy, ith Santaaaaa"......and when he sees Christmas lights on people's houses, he says "Wook Mommy, Cwithmuth!"(translation:"Christmas"). It's too cute! We hope every one has a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: