Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Potty Training! Uggg!

Here is a picture of Benjamin in his new big boy underwear. Doesn't he look adorable? Everytime I put them on him he takes off running through the house with excitement. I started potty training him yesterday. He is doing a little better today than he did yesterday. I hope each day shows improvement. I love to see my boys achieve every milestone, but this one is not my favorite.....I actually despise this part of them "growing up" because potty training is not easy and it's very messy!! I hope I don't lose my mind.....LOL! Wish us luck!!

2 comments:

Justin, Buffy, Madelyn and Drew said...

Good luck Cindy! You'll have to let me know how to potty train little boys!!! ha ha ha...

The Clifton Family said...

I am right there with you. Ethan and I have been "training" the entire Christmas break... and so far only a few accidents! We will try wearing big boy pants next week at school! They may kick us out! ha. Keep working at it, it gets much easier-- as you know since this is your second one, too!