Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kids Say The Darndest Things

I saw this questionnaire while I was blog stalking and thought I would do it too. It's so cute. You are supposed to ask your child these questions and write down exactly what their answer is. Jacob's answers were sweet and I wanted to share them with you all.

By: Jacob age 5


1. What is something mom always says to you? She loves me
2. What makes mom happy? Loving me
3. What makes mom sad? Me telling lies
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tell funny jokes
5. What was your mom like as a child? Shared her toys
6. How old is your mom? 10
7. How tall is your mom? big
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with us
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? cleans
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? What does famous mean?
11. What is your mom really good at? Playing with me
12. What is your mom not very good at? I don’t like it when she hurts my feelings sometimes.
13. What does your mom do for a job? Work at my school
14.What is your mom's favorite food? Vegetables (ha!)
15.What makes you proud of your mom? Giving me hugs and kisses
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Shaggy
17. What do you and your mom do together? play
18. How are you and your mom the same? We love each other
19. How are you and your mom different? Not the same skin color
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because she loves me and she is happy about me when I do good things.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He helps clean up the house
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? LA Weightloss ..LOL!!!!!!!!!

After the questions were over, he said: “I also love Mommy…now type that in”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#5 - We need to consult Melissa on that one.

#14 - lol...sounds like some brainwashing has been happenin'

#22 - I was agonizing over a brownie tonight and collapsed under the pressure. It's been a week.

Anonymous said...

Wes, you are very observant!

#5: Cindy did not share her toys... she hated me when we were kids & didn't want to play w/ me. Always complaining to mom that I was "following her around"! LOL!

#14: This shows Cindy must be a very good mother... tricking her kids to eat & like veggies so much that they think she loves them too!! Too Funny!

#22: I would say any Mexican restaurant is the answer to this one.