Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weigh In Results (Week 4)


Another pound gone! I am stuck in a "one pound a week" rut right now. I am pretty discouraged by it because I would like to see at least two pounds a week or more. That is also what my counselors would like to see me lose too. The counselor I had today showed me where I could tweak my eating to help give my metabolism a good kick in the butt. I am discouraged because I have stuck exactly to my plan this week. One thing I did wrong is I ate out almost everyday. Even though I chose foods from my restraunt guide, she said that eating out often is not good because of all the sodium in restraunt food. So I am going to back off of that and try to get this weightloss off the ground. Even though I am discouraged, I am not giving up! It may possibly take me 25 weeks to lose 25 pounds, but so be it.....I am going to lose this 25 pounds one way or the other.
I am at a grand total now of 7.2 pounds lost. I have to keep telling myself that 7.2 pounds lost is good because it could very well be 7.2 pounds gained.
Until next time.......................................

1 comment:

Amanda said...

7.2 pounds is great! I understand your discouragement, but that is already quite an accomplishment. They say slow and steady is best.